Sunday, July 15, 2012

I made a Tumblr! want the link, go to the info on my facebook page. its listed there. :) Loooooving my time here in San Diego. Though I wish it were warmer. and that I had brought more tanks and shorts. On the warm day, I dont have many options. :/ spaking of options, there aren't as many romantic options out here as I htought there would be.lol but well see what happens. :) loving my apartment! and my roommates are really cool which is really nice. I got lucky. missin the fam a lot. i havent seen them since I got here, which sucks. But hopefully ill see them soon! got a new phone! its super tricked out. watching single ladies, the real world, the glee project, pretty little liars, jane by design, and so you think you can dance. missin my homies. Really wish I had turned 21 so that I could go out to the clubs with everyone else. theres only 5 people in my program that arent 21. I WANNA MEET MORE PEOPLE. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment